Thursday, June 9

Buuuh, it's been awhile.

I forgot I even had this. A lot of time and some new discoveries galore have happened since I last posted (looks like I was at some phase of my drug-kick. Purely research, by the way! I'm not a very hands-on kind of person...)

I don't even know where to freaking begin. I've been considering a website where I try to break down sort of aaaaa.... hell, how do I even describe it?

How about... how everything crazy comes together and makes sense!
Because taking it all fragmented-style, these ideas really do seem crazy (crop circles, drugs, whatever you can think of that's "crazy"/taboo) but altogether, it really adds up to something. After all, it keeps coming up, right? It's not just -one- Joe-schmoe saying they saw a ghost.

I wanted to see if I could just use Pearltrees, but hell, no one's going to pay attention to that.

Now I just gotta gather up the damned effort. It took ME long enough looking up enough of a sample size just to convince myself when I was already feeling pretty sure about the stuff I was reading, since I've already got enough background for stuff to pass my personal "checks out"/"source is an imaginative nutter".

But yeah, someone's gotta do it. And I feel a little silly keeping this all to myself and feeling so fringe about it. If even just one other person reads it and considers the conclusion, I'll feel like I won't have wasted my time (and it will involve a lot of it. siiigh).

It's so hard to get people to even sit down and read what one person has to say, though, let alone budge how they view their damn reality. Even if you're trying to spoon-feed them food for thought. :\

Which I wouldn't mind, except, few people make the actual effort to look for themselves, and just live their lives assuming what other people (read: regurgitated, safe, sterilized, attention-keeping media) tell them is right. Or even that there is no way to know (which is fair, but giving up without even giving it an honest shot? C'moooon). My understanding is, there -is- some damage involved just living like that. Or opportunities missed.

Especially since there's a wee bit of a cosmic crunch time coming up.

Man, fuck. So much ground to cover. I mean, there are entire books and websites covering just single aspects (ex. "the missing link", "past life regression therapy", "the stages of NDE" etc), how'm I going to connect dots without wall of text attacks at the minimum?

A seemingly overwhelming task, but there's this faint glimmer in my eye... "it's possible".
fook, is it really?

No comments:

Post a Comment