Sunday, February 1

Human Consciousness Project

Yeeeeeeeees.
A major new international study to be launched by a consortium of U.S. and European medical centers may finally reveal the answer to the age-old mystery of what happens when we die, as well as the nature of the human mind and its relation with the brain
I guess that shows how behind I am on all my research, if I'm just now finding out about it. While these thinktanks pull their resources together, I'll be continuing my own, independent reading. I wish I had access to my books and notes though, 'cause there's a lot to post on here for anyone interested on what I've read and now think about ...er, stuff of this nature. I've been trying to catch up with all of the bright people that were interested in all of this before I even knew about it, and in addition, have been active in the field. But an eager student, I've definitely been.

It'll happen eventually though, and then you all can see how much of a nerd/crazy-ass I am. I promise I'll make it understandable to everyone, as a challenge to myself on how much I understand it myself. It'll be even better once I get my tablet, 'cause then I can do little illustrations (okay, now I'm just babbling).

But yeah, this is huge for me. Really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment